Wednesday, June 30, 2010

If Tori Spelling can do it...

From people.com ...

When son Liam Aaron, 2, was first introduced to solids, Spelling fed him only jarred organic baby food. She charted a similar course with Stella before turning to the food processor, and says that the difference was immediately apparent.

"She's an eater. Like, she loves her bottle. She would take the [jarred] food and she was fine with it," Spelling explains. "But once I made my own baby food ... I literally gave it to her that first day, it was a spoonful, and her face lit up. She had this huge smile."

Stella's reaction was so positive, in fact, it left Spelling longing for the camera crew that normally follows her family for Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. "I was like, 'Oh my gosh. This is an infomercial of why you should make your own baby food,'" she recalls. "It's happening right here in my backyard and no one is here to see it."

Noting that jarred food contains preservatives and is often bland, Spelling says that Stella is now hooked on her fresh fruits and veggies, and there will be no going back – for mother or daughter.

"It was so amazing. Ever since then, I'm like, I'm telling you: Make your own baby food. Because it's such a huge difference for them."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these all information about the jarred food contains preservatives.
    This is awesome blog...
    starting solids babies

    ReplyDelete