Saturday, November 6, 2010

we love ecostore :)

Did you know that you can see & buy the mumi&bubi Solids Starter Kit and The Safe Sippy2 at ecostore? They have a fabulous baby section with all of the good things for your eco-baby.

Our friend, Mel, visited the other day and shared her great ecostore customer service experience with us:

"I've just been into the ecostore to get a few bits and bobs and found a great baby food cookbook, while I was browsing the shop assistant suggested that I might like to get a solid starters kit because they are wonderful. Thought you might like to know. They look great on the shelves as well."

You can find ecostore in Auckland at:
1 Scotland Street
Ponsonby

and online at www.ecostore.co.nz

When you visit, tell them how much you love your mumi&bubi Solids Starter Kit :)

4 comments:

  1. Mel, did you tell them that you already have not 1 but 2 Solids Starter Kits????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did indeed mention that, told them I'm addicted to making my own baby food. Its fantastic knowing what goes into Isabella's food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started making my own YET! I can't wait though. I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leslie,
    You are welcome to share your adventures in making baby food with us here or at our facebook page :)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete